I made a few plots to show how the 70s Pop pattern was constructed. How the tiles all fitted together, and what they looked like apart. Here is a 10-by-10 design, exploded into 100 tiles. But then I decided to cram more tiles into each square, and give them a rotation! Each one of these is different and unique, no two sets of the plots are the same.
Fancy having some artwork you can point at and go "No-one else has this version of the plot", then you've come to the right place! 😁
- 📆 30th September 2021
- 🏆 Random open edition
- ⏳ 2h 14m
- 📏 69.33m
- 🖋 Staedtler pigment liner 0.8mm
- 🎨 Staedtler pigment Black
- 📄 A3 Bockingford watercolour 300gsm cold pressed - 29.7 × 42.0cm, 11.7 × 16.5in
- 🤖 AxiDraw V3/A3 pen plotter
- 👨🎨 Original © Daniel Catt 2021
- Reference: 70T-WH-BL-A3-100x45-02
Signed and dated on the front, shipped flat without the frame.
The ink used in this work is archival-ink, light-fast and fade-resistant, the paper is acid-free and also fade-resistant. That said, it's still probably wise to frame it and hang it somewhere out of direct sunlight.