I made a few plots to show how the 70s Pop pattern was constructed. How the tiles all fitted together, and what they looked like apart. Here is a 8-by-8 design, exploded into 64 tiles. Each one of these is different and unique, no two sets of the plots are the same.
Fancy having some artwork you can point at and go "No-one else has this version of the plot", then you've come to the right place! 😁
- 📆 30th September 2021
- 🏆 Random open edition
- ⏳ 42m 32s
- 📏 26.13m
- 🖋 Staedtler pigment liner 0.8mm
- 🎨 Staedtler pigment Black
- 📄 A3 Bockingford watercolour 300gsm cold pressed - 29.7 × 42.0cm, 11.7 × 16.5in
- 🤖 AxiDraw V3/A3 pen plotter
- 👨🎨 Original © Daniel Catt 2021
- Reference: 70T-WH-BL-A3-64-02
Signed and dated on the front, shipped flat without the frame.
The ink used in this work is archival-ink, light-fast and fade-resistant, the paper is acid-free and also fade-resistant. That said, it's still probably wise to frame it and hang it somewhere out of direct sunlight.