I made a few plots to show how the 70s Pop pattern was constructed. How the tiles all fitted together, and what they looked like apart. Here is an 8-by-8 design, exploded into 64 tiles. But then I decided to give each square a rotation! Each one of these is different and unique, no two sets of the plots are the same.
- 📆 14th September 2022
- 🏆 Random variable edition
- ⏳ 26m 12s
- 📏 18.43m
- 🖋 Uni-ball Signo um-120
- 🎨 Uni-ball Metallic Pink
- 📄 A3 Fabriano Black Black 300gsm hot pressed - 29.7 × 42.0cm, 11.7 × 16.5in
- 🤖 AxiDraw SE/A1 pen plotter
- 👨🎨 Original © Daniel Catt 2022
- Reference: 70T-BL-PN-A3-64-02
Signed and dated on the front, shipped flat without the frame.
The ink used in this work is archival-ink, light-fast and fade-resistant, the paper is acid-free and also fade-resistant. That said, it's still probably wise to frame it and hang it somewhere out of direct sunlight.