A pen plot of an alien-looking language created by a drawing machine using silver ink on black paper. The language consists of LED-style glyphs that give the appearance of being futuristic and otherworldly. The intricate design and precise lines of the plot add to the overall effect, creating a unique and captivating image.
- 📆 2021
- 🏆 Variable Open Edition
- 🖋 Uni-ball Signo um-120
- 🎨 Uni-ball Metallic Silver
- 📄 A3 Fabriano Black Black 300gsm hot pressed - 29.7 × 42.0cm, 11.7 × 16.5in
- 🤖 AxiDraw SE/A3 pen plotter
- 👨🎨 Original © Daniel Catt 2021
- Reference: GL-A3-BL-SV-01
Signed and dated on the front, shipped flat without the frame.
The ink used in this work is archival-ink, light-fast and fade-resistant, the paper is acid-free and also fade-resistant. That said, it's still probably wise to frame it and hang it somewhere out of direct sunlight.